PURO is one of the most eco-friendly & socially responsible ranges of coffee, tea & hot beverages you could drink. It works in partnership with the World Land Trust to protect the rainforest in South America & it's also Fair Trade — they pay their plantation workers fairly. Give back with every sip of Puro.
Taste of coffee: The complex character of this mixture comes from the sweet, mellow and floral arabicas cultivated at altitude in Guatemala, skilfully assembled with Peruvian Arabica beans for an aroma in perfect balance. The addition of premium robusta gives it a touch of dark chocolate that makes this blend an excellent coffee in all circumstances.
Type: Fairtrade, grown under forest cover
Origins: Peru, Honduras, Guatemala, Congo
Composition of the mixture: 80% arabica + 20% premium robusta
Certifications | Accreditations:
- World Land Trust — Puro donates a portion of sales to save the rainforest.
- Naturally gluten-free & vegan friendly
- BRC quality certifications
- Storage: Ambient
- Shelf life: 24 months from manufacture
- Carton weight: 9kg
- Carton dimensions: L26cm x W43cm x H28cm