PURO is one of the most eco-friendly & socially responsible ranges of coffee, tea & hot beverages you could drink. It works in partnership with the World Land Trust to protect the rainforest in South America & it's also Fair Trade — they pay their plantation workers fairly. Give back with every sip of Puro.
Taste of coffee: Wow, good morning and a warm welcome from this intense, fiery blend. This dark roasted blend of high grown Arabica beans with the finest Ugandan Robusta beans creates a warm, balanced cup with lively fragrant flavours & bittersweet chocolate notes when added to perfectly tempered milk.
Type: Fairtrade, grown under forest cover
Origins: Peru, Honduras, Guatemala, Colombia & Uganda
Mixture composition: 50% arabica + 50% premium robusta
Certifications | Accreditations:
- World Land Trust — Puro donates a portion of sales to save the rainforest.
- Naturally gluten-free & vegan friendly
- BRC quality certifications
- Storage: Ambient
- Shelf life: 24 months from manufacture
- Carton weight: 4kg
- Carton dimensions: L25cm x W37cm x H22cm