PURO is one of the most eco-friendly & socially responsible ranges of coffee, tea & hot beverages you could drink. It works in partnership with the World Land Trust to protect the rainforest in South America & it's also Fair Trade — they pay their plantation workers fairly. Give back with every sip of Puro.
Taste of coffee: The combination of beautifully soft notes of chocolate with light citric acid and tones that have a fruitiness and give natural sweetness. With its low acidity, this coffee is also optimally tolerated for the sensitive stomach.
Type: Fair trade, organic coffee, grown under forest cover
Origins: Peru & Honduras
Composition of the mixture: 100% most refined arabica
Certifications | Accreditations:
- EU Organic certified
- World Land Trust — Puro donates a portion of sales to save the rainforest.
- Naturally gluten-free & vegan friendly
- BRC quality certifications
- Storage: Ambient
- Shelf life: 24 months from manufacture
- Carton weight: 4kg
- Carton dimensions: L25cm x W37cm x H22cm