Confetti makes delicious upcycled snacks from ugly veggies to reduce food waste and uses colourful plants to feed the hungriest people in the world using a Robin Hood approach. We donate a portion of nutrient-dense snacks to end hunger and malnutrition by working with global humanitarian missions to distribute snacks in the poorest parts of the world.
Grab your 'cap' and embark on a Southeast Asian culinary adventure. Every crunch bursts with notes of basil ad kaffir.
Certifications | Accreditations:
- Halal certified
- Naturally gluten-free & vegan-friendly
- 1% for the Planet — Confetti donates 1% sales to environmental causes
- HACCP | FSSC | GMP quality certifications
- Storage: Ambient
- Shelf life: 12 months from manufacture
- Carton weight: 1.8kg
- Carton dimensions: L57cm x W34cm x H21cm